Monday 12 May 2014

JIM AND DEREK AND ME AND THE FARMHOUSE TREE AND KENNY THE GORILLA HARRIS.

       Over the decades that I have been working on material which formed THE FARMHOUSE TREE and my forthcoming book - LEAVES FROM THE FARMHOUSE TREE, I have been writing two books based on my imaginary friends and my adversary, my nemesis Kenny the Gorilla Harris. Originally the two books were aimed at children, I suppose they still are, as I used them when I visited schools. In the evenings on such visits,  I gave talks and readings to parents of the children I'd been entertaining during the day. It soon became clear that parents had been told about the escapades of my childhood by their children, and they also wanted to hear about them and so I ended up combining adult pieces with the children's pieces for the evening readings. 
        I have now decided to put these escapades on my blog over the next few months (DV) and so here for your delectation is JIM AND DEREK AND ME AND THE FARMHOUSE TREE AND KENNY THE GORILLA HARRIS.
                  Coming up soon - CHAPTER ONE - THE CHRISTMAS  WISH.
                                          (The Wish, The Wish Granted, And Up the Chimney Down.)
I will give full notice of when each blog is going up on my twitter site so keep a good watch. More coming shortly. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment